Dream Interpretation for AscensionPublic Group active 1 week, 4 days ago
Many of us have dreams to help us through this “ascension process” and whatever blocks we’re clearing. It’s helpful to be able to interpret them. I am happy to facilitate this group, though everyone is encouraged to provide insights on interpretation. I took a dream analysis course years ago and have been interpreting dreams for a long time.
Some Suggestions for you:
– INTEND to remember your dreams before you go to sleep
– KEEP a “dream journal” at bedside and before you fully awaken, recall your last dream by pulling it by the “tail,” (remembering the end and working your way to the beginning). DON’T move your body until you bring your dreams into your conscious awareness.
– We normally have SEVERAL dreams in the same night with the same meaning, to help us “get the message.”
– Pay attention to colors, shapes, actions and most importantly, your EMOTIONAL experience in the dream.
– Most (not all) of the “people” in your dreams are aspects of yourself
– The more we learn to trust our inner guidance and act upon it, the more clarity our dreams will have.
When interpreting your dream, recall what you were experiencing/ thinking about the day before. Often our dreams provide “answers” to whatever questions or dilemmas we may have!
Looking forward to sharing the world of dreams with you!
p.s. – Please post ALL dreams for which you would like interpretations under FORUM (link on upper left), so that they can be accessed in future. Thanks!
When you post under FORUM, your text ALSO appears under Updates.
Please do NOT post your dreams in Updates, as all group updates are automatically deleted every three months. (Posts in Updates will NOT appear in the Forum.)
Last night I had my very first dream where CHRIST appeared to me. But first, the dream was about an old friend from school coming up to me and handing me a book with a cover and illustrations and he told me it was the book I was supposed to write. (I’ve been getting gentle prompts to write a book from my guides but feel like I lack so many skills…[Read more]
Whoops. I hit publish by accident! My dream was about family members, staying with each of them individually. I put an open glass of pink wine in fridge with my sister. My brother offered to take me somewhere or go with him. And I was with my parents separately. This didn’t make me feel good. The neutral unthreatening disposition of everyone…[Read more]
- 2 people like this.
I’ve been having weird dreams about family members again lately too. I try to remember that it’s not about them but about my subconscious activity just straightening things out to keep me in alignment with the current high energies. I don’t know if that applies to you, I guess only we can tell. Bless you!
Thank you for that! I didn’t reply sooner but I perhaps need to hear that maybe I need to be a little “hands off” let what is coming in reconfigure/balance. Dreams are a different color and increasingly awful or weird if I don’t pray. So I’ll do what I can BEFORE I go to sleep! Lol! Thank you for your kind words and such kind support💗💛. I’m…[Read more]
I’m throwing this out there. My dreams have changed many times over. My entire brain has too, lol. New dreams now, hard to grasp, unfamiliar style, color, content. I dreamt of all my family members. It involves staying in hotels at places traveled to. I have an unhealthy family. I was