Birth of 4 Babies….

7 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Jude Jude 1 year, 2 months ago
  • Profile photo of DebbieDebbie
    Participant
    @lil-deb

I don’t remember many of my dreams but I woke up from this one last night in total awe of the magnitude of something miraculous happening….

I was talking with my cousin who was pregnant. (She is my age and beyond childbearing…old 3D of course). I looked down and noticed the head of the baby protruding from the bottom of her abdominal area (Not the usual route for entering into this world…hmmm… 🙂 ….) She nonchalantly looks down as the baby fully emerges. I’m looking on in disbelief at the ease at which the baby was birthed as someone picks up the baby as it emerges. Then to my amazement it is followed by another baby…then another…and then another with such ease.

I seem to be the only one realizing the enormity of what is happening and everyone else is just kind of ho hum and not very interested in the babies or what just happened right before their very eyes…………

So very telling of what’s happening….of what we have birthed into existence in a totally new and miraculous way!!

• Profile photo of ThelmaThelma
    Participant
    @thelma

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for sharing this amazing dream. I saw Michael’s post about the lower chakras connecting. My understanding is that there are THREE lower chakras, so the 4th would then be the heart chakra, which is part of the higher levels. And your cousin is birthing FOUR babies.

Four is also the number for EARTH and physicality (4 seasons, 4 directions, 4 elements).

To me, your dream symbolizes a new awareness or consciousness (baby = NEW) that results in a different perception of the physical world. Maybe seeing the external world THROUGH the heart. Did you see the color GREEN, by any chance?

Anyone else?

Participant
    @lil-deb

Ohhh…thanks for the input Thelma. I don’t remember any colors. But the EARTH and physicality….YES!!! Birthing of the NEW EARTH and Our new physical vessels!! The most significant thing for me was the miracle happening and everyone was unaware of it.

• Profile photo of ThelmaThelma
    Participant
    @thelma

Glad this resonates with you, Debbie! It’s something we are unlikely to see on the evening news. The whole Multiverse is watching, amazed about the turnaround we’ve achieved coming out of deep density to a much higher vibration, lifting planet Earth and allowing for the rise of all other planets in the Galaxy … truly a MIRACLE.

And from the rest of humanity … not even a glimmer of recognition at what is being birthed. But WE KNOW!!!

♥♥♥

• Profile photo of XantheXanthe
    Participant
    @astaria33

Awesome dream Debbie, oh and the only thing I have to add is recall in some material maybe wound of Isis that originally the sexual pleasure centres and waste weren’t located in the same spot, sexual in abdominal I think… Which kind of goes with the new birth part that you & Thelma speak too.
    and as u read the dream a second time I see the lack of awareness of others in the dream allowing for unhindered discoveries to be made in this new space… Very cool! ❤️❤️❤️

• Profile photo of JudeJude
    Participant
    @jhoty

Hi Debbie,

I just noticed this post, From way back in January. Did I read somewhere ? or are you getting ready to give birth to multiple projects ???

🙂

Participant
      @lil-deb

Hi Jude…not me with the projects. I’m still at that “I have no earthly idea how my universe will support me” stage…but I am open the infinite possibilities. I do remember some posts from a couple of people with the multiple projects floating around but not sure who it was.

How about you?

🙂

• Profile photo of JudeJude
    Participant
    @jhoty

Hi Debbie, hmmm!! lets see …. feeling the momentum to get started with something, tho I have no desires anymore for anything really 🙁
    I guess this is what is called total Non Attachment … at this point, A weird kinda paradox.
    When everything has been surrendered gradually over the past 12yrs , then I surrendered life itself, Existance vs Non Existance, and have sat in the nothingness for much of last year, until after the September event, when i saw a more Authentic expression coming into being. It has been a slow but steady process since then, guided by intuition mostly.
    I love the subtle messages I get … I started a painting in October “integration of Divine M/F” and have been working on it since then putting it away several times knowing it was not finished, and this week I pulled it out again to have another go hahaha!!
    Guess I had to wait for the Divine Masculine within to come on line. 🙂 <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.